Are you passionate about wine and art, but not sure how to start your own collection? Do you want to learn the secrets of selecting, storing, and enjoying fine wines and artworks?
If so, you are invited to join us for a special evening at Appetite where you will discover how to Master a Wine & Art Collection with two experts: Matthew Hemming, Master of Wine and Siuli Tan, Art Curator and Contributing Editor for ART SG.
Matthew and Siuli will guide you through a walkabout tasting of four exclusive wines, paired with delicious canapés, while sharing their insights and tips on how to collect wine and art. You will discover how to:
1. Enjoy the benefits of collecting wine and art, such as enhancing your knowledge, appreciation, enjoyment, and value. 2. Master the basics of collecting wine and art, such as selecting, purchasing, storing, researching, and evaluating.
3. Grow and diversify your wine and art portfolio, such as choosing wines and artworks that suit your taste, budget, and goals.
This evening is a walkabout tasting featuring four exclusive wines and canapés:
- 2017 Champagne Marie Demets La Foret Blanc de Blancs
- 2021 Domaine Jean Chartron Chassagne-Montrachet
-2020 Domaine Follin-Arbelet Aloxe Corton
- 2019 Les Perrières (Chateau Lafleur)
Secure your seat today by clicking on the button below:
Date: Thursday 16.11.2023
Time: 7 PM - 10 PM
Venue: Appetite, 72A Amoy St, Singapore 069891
Price: $300 NETT